The Jackson Freestyle Fusion with the Ultima Aspire XP blade is the latest generation and packed with the newest features to take skaters through all single jumps.
New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption. The Ultima Aspire XP blade has a larger toe pick with cross cuts for better ice grip and added height. Stiffness level 49 Available in Medium and Wide widths
This skate recommended for Single Jumps and the following test levels:
USFS Basic 8, Freestyle 1-4
ISI Freestyle Test 3, 4, 5
Skate Canada CanSkate Stages 6, 7, Pre-Preliminary
- Durable and lightweight Microfiber upper, has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength
- U-shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without losing support.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Specially re-designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation; lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation