Quality Beginner Skates for a tight budget!
The Riedell Model 10 offers easy comfort and support in a very attractive boot. Light support. Quilted Nylon lining cushions feet and the split tongue design provides stability on the ice. Black vinyl uppers are easy to maintain in a low cit tradition design. Maintenance free PVC sole unit keeps feet dry. Stainless steel Spiral blade gives a smooth edge.
- Reinforced vinyl uppers for extra stability
- Split comfort tongue adds support
- Black nylon man-made lining cushions feet. Also available in white with aqua lining ( 10 Opal WO)
- Foam quarter padding provides comfort for all day skating
- PVC maintenance-free outsoles stand up to the elements
- Full sizes 9J-3
Boy's Riedell 10 Opal
If you live in the Boston area and would like to save on shipping charges, contact customer services and arrange to pick up your skates at Home Ice Boston, located in the Skating Club of Boston!