Edea Piano Mens Figure Skating Boots are designed for elite skaters.
The Piano is the latest step in skating technology, minimizing the impacts and maximizing your safety. It gives more stability, allows for great power transfer, and quicker movements. The boot structure has been reinforced using stronger materials. The new design with its 7 openings (7 notes) and extra stitching both add additional support. This design allows greater transfer of power, giving you improved thrust and more control when skating. Great for all double, triple and quad jumps.
- By using a combination of microfiber and mesh EDEA designers have been able to keep the strength while increasing flexibility to add greater fluidity to movements on the ice. .
- The micro-perforated air tech lining is anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, dries rapidly.
- Anatomically Shaped Memory Foam Padding
- Extra padding on the boot edges helps protect the leg while increasing the range of movement. This allows the skater to move and point the their toes.
- The tongue is the strongest in this range, giving the increased support required by skaters at this top level. Its anatomical shape helps the leg bend in jumps while additional padding increases the comfort. Additional tongue tabs also help to control the tongue position giving the boot a better fit.
- Sewn in strong forged long Hooks.
- Footbed and bottom cover will not absorb moisture
- As well as the two anti-shock layers that run through the boot, Piano has a revolutionary inner sole with an anti-shock heel insert that reduces the strain on the body.
- Support Rating 95 - Extra Strong
- Soles are made with ultra modern material making them both light and waterproof. Anti-Vibration Layer means vibrations are reduced and ice chatter is virtually removed allowing skaters to concentrate on what they are doing rather than what the ice feels like.