The Jackson JS1791 Girl's Artiste is perfect for that first "leap" into basic jumps. A step up from the Mystique in stiffness and blade quality, these skates feature slightly more comfortable tongue and memory-foam ankles. The main difference here is the Ultima Mark IV blade, which provides a much better balance point, and larger toe pick, making it easier to learn basic spins and beginning jumps.
- Softer topline for increased comfort
- Microfiber lining with memory foam ankle padding
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Foam backed leather/mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized PVC outsole for easy care
- Ultima Mark IV all purpose, high quality chrome blade attached with screws
Girl's Jackson Artiste JS1791
Do you live in the Boston area? Save the cost of shipping and arrange to pick up your pre-paid merchandise at Home Ice Boston! If you require a professional fitting or sharpening, you will still need to make an apointment, so our technicians will allot appropriate time on the schedule.