Beginner Skills to Beginner Jumps with comfort and support plus a touch of sparkle!
Great skate for beginner/intermediate skaters. Support without beging too stiff; allows for excellent flex and knee bend needed to get airborne in essential jump technique. New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption. Ultima Mirage blade has a slightly larger pick, for beginning jumps. Made on Jackson's Elite last to provide a wider toe box and narrower heels, reduced pressure and better heel lock.
This skate recommended for the following test levels:
USFSA Basic 5,6,7
ISI Beta, Gamma, Delta, Freestyle 1,2
Skate Canada Canskate Stages 4,5
- Cut resistant Microfiber upper, has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- U-shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without looking support.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Specially re-designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation; lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- Ultima Mirage Blade attached with screws..
- Available in White Only in Regular (A/B) and Wide (C/D) Widths.
- Stiffness Rating 30 - Moderate