Jackson Debut Fusion Firm FS2451 Girl's Figure Skating Boots.
These boots are good for intermediate skaters who are completing single jumps and the axel and working on doubles.
- Cut resistant Micro Fiber Upper has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- Extra Wrap Over Instep Provides better fit and security on all widths.
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place.
- Non-abrasive Fabric Lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable and is breathable and treated with anti- bacterial properties for odor reduction.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- One Piece Contour Tongue with memory foam padding.
- Solid Brass Hooks won't break or bend.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation.
- Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption..
- Available in White in Regular (A/B) or Wide (C/D) widths to accommodate multiple sizes.
- Support Rating 50 - Firm ( this is stiffer than you think)
- Heat Moldable
Jackson Girl's Debut FS2451
Save shipping charges! Arrange to pick up merchandise at Home Ice Boston located inside The Skating Club of Boston. A proper fitting is essential for the best fitting skates. Contact Aislinn@homeiceboston.com or call 857-425-9539 to check availability.