Jackson Debut Fusion Low Cut FS2430 Womens Figure Skating Boots.
These boots are good for intermediate skaters who are completing single jumps and the axel and working on doubles.f
Designed especially for all skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance & Synchro skaters
- Cut resistant Micro Fiber Upper has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- Extra Wrap Over Instep Provides better fit and security on all widths.
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place.
- Non-abrasive Fabric Lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable and is breathable and treated with anti- bacterial properties for odor reduction.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- One Piece Contour Tongue with memory foam padding.
- Solid Brass Hooks won't break or bend.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation.
- Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption..
- Available in White in Regular (A/B) or Wide (C/D) widths to accommodate multiple sizes.
- Support Rating 45 - Firm ( this is stiffer than you think)
- Heat Moldable
Jackson Ladies Debut Low cut FS2430
Save shipping charges! Arrange to pick up merchandise at Home Ice Boston located inside The Skating Club of Boston. A proper fitting is essential for the best fitting skates. Contact Aislinn@homeiceboston.com or call 857-425-9539 to check availability.