Jackson FS2190 Freestyle Fusion Womens Figure Skates with attached Ultima Aspire XP blade. These boots are exceptional for instructional skaters working on single jumps.
- Cut resistant Microfiber upper, has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- U-shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without looking support.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Specially re-designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation.
- Lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place.
- Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Made on Jackson's Elite last to provede a wider toe box and narrower heels, reduced pressure and better heel lock.
- Ultima Aspire XP Blade attached with screws. With more aggressive, crosscut pick design for better grip in the ice and higher jumps.
- Heat Moldable
- Stiffness Rating 45 - Moderate
- Available in Regular (A/B) and Wide (C/D) Widths.
- This skate recommended for Single Jumps and the following test levels: USFSA Basic 8, Freestyle Test 1-4, Pre-Preliminary, Preliminary ISI Freestyle Test 3, 4 Skate Canada Canskate Stages, 6, 7, Pre-Preliminary
Jackson Ladies' Freestyle Fusion FS2190
If you live in the Greater Boston Area,
and would like to save on shipping charges, contact Customer
Services and arrange to pick up your skates at Home Ice Boston,
Located inside the Skating Club of Boston.