The Jackson Premiere Fusion FS2800 have been newly designed
These boots are great for intermediate skaters who consistently land axel jumps and are working on double jumps.
- Microfiber UpperSofter collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Flex Notch for added flexibility
- Memory Foam Padding is shaped asymmetrically to fit ankles better and offer lasting comfort.
- Multiple Piece Contour Tongue with memory foam padding.Off-set hooks provide more security and stability around ankle area.
- Extra Wrap Over Instep for better fit and security on all widths, insteps and arches.
- Lightweight Fusion Sole torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption
- .Heat Moldable
- Stiffness Rating 65 - Firm
- Offering in N (A/B), W (C/D) widths which accommodate multiple sizes.
Jackson Lady's Premiere FS2800
Bcause additional changes are being made to the overall Premiere construction ( non-flaired heel and addition of Duragard to toe box) Home Ice cannot guarantee which size/model combination will be available.