Recreational skaters will appreciate the soft boot comfort and support in this attractive skate.
The 118 Sparkle has an updated look, Low-cut design, stronger hooks, and slightly more support than the original Sparkle’s light support rating. Man-made uppers with extra comfort padded linings cushion feet and a split tongue design provides stability on the ice. A maintenance free PVC sole keeps feet dry while a stainless steel blade gives skaters a smooth edge. The 118 Sparkle is perfect for a beginner or recreational skater
- Lightweight PVC performance soles
- Sleek Modern design and stronger hooks with split tongue design for stability
- Lovely Lilac foam backed lining for warmth and comfort
- Stainless Steel blades provide smoother edges and less frequent sharpening
- Full adult sizes from size from 4-10
Riedell Ladies' Model 118 Sparkle
If you live in the Greater Boston Area,
and would like to save on shipping charges, contact Customer
Services and arrange to pick up your skates at Home Ice Boston,
Located inside the Skating Club of Boston.